Maxi Baby:) New to me:) Husband approved:)

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
Well, it was a tough decision, but I have decided to keep my maxi. I thought I purchased a preloved jumbo but when it arrived turned out to be a maxi:smile: Now I can do a formal reveal! Also, my husband absolutely loves it! He said it is the nicest bag he has ever seen:smile:

Here is my maxi lambskin in beautiful condition, beautiful sheen to it and so puffy only one flaw I could find otherwise it really is like new! I really got lucky and I can live with the extra inch:: (larger than the jumbo I thought I purchased). Maybe a jumbo red should be next.
IMG_0520_zps1a19f265.jpg

IMG_0540_zps00e40463.jpg

LOVE THE SHINE AND PUFFY QUILTS!!!

IMG_0489_zps42f14ff6.jpg

IMG_0492_zpsa47d4c47.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it was a tough decision, but I have decided to keep my maxi. I thought I purchased a preloved jumbo but when it arrived turned out to be a maxi:smile: Now I can do a formal reveal! Also, my husband absolutely loves it! He said it is the nicest bag he has ever seen:smile:

Here is my maxi lambskin in beautiful condition, beautiful sheen to it and so puffy only one flaw I could find otherwise it really is like new! I really got lucky and I can live with the extra inch:: (larger than the jumbo I thought I purchased). Maybe a jumbo red should be next.
IMG_0520_zps1a19f265.jpg

IMG_0540_zps00e40463.jpg

IMG_0489_zps42f14ff6.jpg

IMG_0492_zpsa47d4c47.jpg

It's so beautiful! I have the same but in Jumbo - would love a Maxi too, big bags are so useful!! Congrats on your amazing find :heart:

IMG_0520_zps1a19f265.jpg

IMG_0540_zps00e40463.jpg

IMG_0489_zps42f14ff6.jpg

IMG_0492_zpsa47d4c47.jpg

Gorgeous!! and, always a good thing to have the hubby on board!! ;) Congrats!