Maxi Baby:) New to me:) Husband approved:)

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
Well, it was a tough decision, but I have decided to keep my maxi. I thought I purchased a preloved jumbo but when it arrived turned out to be a maxi:smile: Now I can do a formal reveal! Also, my husband absolutely loves it! He said it is the nicest bag he has ever seen:smile:

Here is my maxi lambskin in beautiful condition, beautiful sheen to it and so puffy only one flaw I could find otherwise it really is like new! I really got lucky and I can live with the extra inch:: (larger than the jumbo I thought I purchased). Maybe a jumbo red should be next.

LOVE THE SHINE AND PUFFY QUILTS!!!

Last edited:

Catsandbags

Sep 18, 2013
NY
Seriously- glad you are keeping it. That is the exact bag I passed on at the boutique because the post price increase was INSANE! So jealous!

ImogenFoxyLocks

Chanel ♡
Mar 4, 2011
UK
Well, it was a tough decision, but I have decided to keep my maxi. I thought I purchased a preloved jumbo but when it arrived turned out to be a maxi:smile: Now I can do a formal reveal! Also, my husband absolutely loves it! He said it is the nicest bag he has ever seen:smile:

Here is my maxi lambskin in beautiful condition, beautiful sheen to it and so puffy only one flaw I could find otherwise it really is like new! I really got lucky and I can live with the extra inch:: (larger than the jumbo I thought I purchased). Maybe a jumbo red should be next.

It's so beautiful! I have the same but in Jumbo - would love a Maxi too, big bags are so useful!! Congrats on your amazing find :heart:

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
New Jersey

Gorgeous!! and, always a good thing to have the hubby on board!! ;) Congrats!