Mave Foldover Bag

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own the electric blue mave foldover bag? Pics if you have any would be great :smile: Its prolly alittle late but I just discovered it and absolutely love it. Its not available on Jimmy Choo's website though. Looks like Net-A-Porter carries it---but I have never bought anything from there before?

What type of leather is it? It looks like there is a suede patch down the middle?!?! How does it compare in size with its bigger counterpart (the black one)?

2. You've got great taste! I love the Mave too but unfortunately don't own one...yet. It's much easier to handle than the Marin (which is HUGE!). The only worry is the electric blue suede color transfer. I have the Unite wallet in electric blue and the color transfer is terrible. I woudl suggest ordering from Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert" rel="nofollow">Net-A-Porter. They have fantastic customer service, the fastest shipping ever, and they immediately credit your card for the return, usually around 2-3 days.

3. I had to look it up because I wasn't familiar with it. Here are some pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know anything about the clutch, but Net-A-Porter is a very reputable e-tailer.

4. Thanks for everyone's input---I went ahead and bought it from Jimmy Choo in Atlanta---hopefully will get it in a few days and share more pics with everyone....can't wait!!!:yahoo:

5. Its stunning!
    I can't wait to see your pics - congrats!