MAUI WOWEE I hit the jackpot PCE & Macys family & friends

Nov 16, 2007
We just got home from Maui today, and did I have fun with my PCE and Macys friends and family. This beautiful maggie was on clearance at Macys with an addl. 25% off. It is in the shimmery putty color with the imprinted C's. I think I have drooled all over it. I got the Madison shoulder bag in mahogany with my PCE at the boutique in Whalers Village on Maui and am in love with it. You have all seen them a bizillion times but just had to post a pic anyway.

Welcome home! That is such a gorgeous bag with some really beautiful details. I love the color and the shimmer of the leather and it looks so striking with the silver hardware. What an excellent choice! And a super deal too!

AND the Madison shoulder bag? Love that bag!

Would love to see some mod shots of both! Congratulations!!!

picture.php

Wow! That embossed Maggie is BEAUTIFUL and she's so soft! I love just touching the fabric! Gorgeous!

I also love that Madison Shoulder Bag. Hmm, for whatever reason I thought the lining was crimson like the hobo. Oh well, it's still beautiful. Edit: Oh, it's the MAHOGANY! LOVE that colour, it works well with any outfit! :smile:

Congratulations! Enjoy :smile:

Welcome home! That is such a gorgeous bag with some really beautiful details. I love the color and the shimmer of the leather and it looks so striking with the silver hardware. What an excellent choice! And a super deal too!

AND the Madison shoulder bag? Love that bag!

Would love to see some mod shots of both! Congratulations!!!

Thank you, I love Maui but it's always get home too.

I might be able to get some modeling shots tomorrow, in between laundry and all the other things I need to do after having been gone 9 days.

Aloha and welcome back! I so want an embossed op art Maggie and your shoulder bag is so rich looking! And please show us modeling pics, that's what makes each reveal so unique!