MAUI WOWEE I hit the jackpot PCE & Macys family & friends

Nov 16, 2007
Giant Sequoia Redwoods, Calif.
We just got home from Maui today, and did I have fun with my PCE and Macys friends and family. This beautiful maggie was on clearance at Macys with an addl. 25% off. It is in the shimmery putty color with the imprinted C's. I think I have drooled all over it. I got the Madison shoulder bag in mahogany with my PCE at the boutique in Whalers Village on Maui and am in love with it. You have all seen them a bizillion times but just had to post a pic anyway.

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
Welcome home! That is such a gorgeous bag with some really beautiful details. I love the color and the shimmer of the leather and it looks so striking with the silver hardware. What an excellent choice! And a super deal too!

AND the Madison shoulder bag? Love that bag!

Would love to see some mod shots of both! Congratulations!!!

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Wow! That embossed Maggie is BEAUTIFUL and she's so soft! I love just touching the fabric! Gorgeous!

I also love that Madison Shoulder Bag. Hmm, for whatever reason I thought the lining was crimson like the hobo. Oh well, it's still beautiful. Edit: Oh, it's the MAHOGANY! LOVE that colour, it works well with any outfit! :smile:

Congratulations! Enjoy :smile:

Nov 16, 2007
Giant Sequoia Redwoods, Calif.
Welcome home! That is such a gorgeous bag with some really beautiful details. I love the color and the shimmer of the leather and it looks so striking with the silver hardware. What an excellent choice! And a super deal too!

AND the Madison shoulder bag? Love that bag!

Would love to see some mod shots of both! Congratulations!!!
Thank you, I love Maui but it's always get home too.

I might be able to get some modeling shots tomorrow, in between laundry and all the other things I need to do after having been gone 9 days.

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Aloha and welcome back! I so want an embossed op art Maggie and your shoulder bag is so rich looking! And please show us modeling pics, that's what makes each reveal so unique!

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
Aaaaahhhhh....nine days in Maui?! I'm jealous, of your Maui vaca and of your new bags!