Maui vacation reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to Maui for a well needed vacation! Haven't been there in ten years and we didn't want to leave️. So I went with a list for LV's. I say list because you never know what they'll have in stock. There are two stores on the island for anyone who might be going. One in Kaanapali in Whaler's Village and the other one is in Wailea at the Shops of Wailea. Shops of Wailea had such a better selection, but both were out of stock of SEVERAL pieces I was interested in. As others have mentioned, it's considered the Asian market so the items are around 8-10% less and their sales tax was only 4.16 (ours is 8.25!). So I did save a little!! The bag that I got I've always thought was pretty and for what ever reason never tried it on. But, it was one of those that once I tried on it was "I love this!!!". The wallet I had really been wanting this color but also poppy in epi. The which one to get was easy because they didn't have poppy!!! I may have bought them both if they did! And the little cutie bag I love and have one in epi also, but now I can wear the strap of my new big bag with this little cutie as crossbody if I want. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304317.082943.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304339.099186.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304351.681135.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304379.131379.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304393.165259.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304407.414929.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304424.764860.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304452.564959.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469304468.181312.jpg

My beautiful new Turrene PM (love love it!!), my gorgeous epi blueberry zippy wallet (I've been waiting on buying something in this color since it came out), and my new ever so handy and versatile mono Pochette. Thank you for letting me share

2. Congrats! :P

3. What a great vacation! Just love the blue epi and all of your new treats! :-s

4. Congrats on your goodies! That blueberry is so so pretty! Love Maui. Was just at the Wailea store over July 4th. The SA was so nice (can't remember her name, Ella? EIleen? ). And Casey (who helped me the year before) is also so nice. Enjoy your lovely vacation goodies.

5. Love all your bags, including the Hawaiian tote. Enjoy!

6. Beautiful bag! Will you please post a modeling pic?

7. beautiful LV's - congrats!

8. Congratulations! Great choices!

9. Beautiful!! :loveeyes: Congrats and enjoy!!

10. Beautiful choices from a beautiful destination! Congrats

11. All lovely pieces! congrats

12. Gorgeous purchases!!!

13. Thank you

14. Thank you so much. The wallet in blueberry was the one piece I really hoped they had in stock.

15. I love the blueberry the most! Congrats on all of your goodies.