Matt's LV Collection!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here is some of my LV, it is only going to get larger, I have a jacket on the way right now! I will post pics when I get that in from the store! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Theda Strength Bracelets!

[​IMG]
    Monogram Glace Bracelet

[​IMG]
    Wapity and Cles

[​IMG]
    Book

[​IMG]
    Keepall 50

[​IMG]
    Pionnier backpack

[​IMG]
    Panama thong sandals

[​IMG]
    Multicolor Keepall 45, I am buying the white one eventually!

[​IMG]
    Spa Monogram Mule

[​IMG]
    Simple card holder

2. :love: wow..cool..I really like your black wapity!!

3. Very nice collection! Love your Keepall :biggrin:

4. :biggrin: Matt!!! Your collection is FINALLY up!!! It took forever and a day to come up... Can't wait for the jacket to come in... I didn't know you had a Keepall other than Shavonda? btw... you took a great pic of her... GAH. Can't wait to get my Keepall 55 Bandouliere... :cry:

5. The thong sandles are great! Nice collection! ;)

6. Very nice :biggrin: Love the keepall:love: and the strength bracelets too! Great collection Matt!

7. Wow, so many of the bracelets ! Are you going to be adding a vernis one in the future to round off the collection ? ;)

8. Great collection!!!

9. Who knows! I love LV bracelets and the new Koala bracelet in Suhali has my name on it I think!

10. Oh WOW!!! What great pieces you have there!!! LOVE:love: the multi Keepall!!!

11. Oooh good call ! They're so pretty ! :amuse:

12. The bracelets are great!!!

And I love the Wapity! I just got mine Monogram Wapity and I love it more than anything!!!!

13. I just love the multicolor keepal. Please post the white one when you get it :smile:

Love the thong sandals. I should check them out for my husband. thanks for sharing. Great collection!

14. Nice collection! I like the flip flops :shame: :biggrin:

15. :O black keepall. how much was that i you dont mind me asking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice