Matt's LV Collection!

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
Here is some of my LV, it is only going to get larger, I have a jacket on the way right now! I will post pics when I get that in from the store! Enjoy!

Theda Strength Bracelets!

Monogram Glace Bracelet

Wapity and Cles

Book

Keepall 50

Pionnier backpack

Panama thong sandals

Multicolor Keepall 45, I am buying the white one eventually!

Spa Monogram Mule

Simple card holder

:biggrin: Matt!!! Your collection is FINALLY up!!! It took forever and a day to come up... Can't wait for the jacket to come in... I didn't know you had a Keepall other than Shavonda? btw... you took a great pic of her... GAH. Can't wait to get my Keepall 55 Bandouliere... :cry:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, so many of the bracelets ! Are you going to be adding a vernis one in the future to round off the collection ? ;)

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
ayla said:
Wow, so many of the bracelets ! Are you going to be adding a vernis one in the future to round off the collection ? ;)
Who knows! I love LV bracelets and the new Koala bracelet in Suhali has my name on it I think!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
The bracelets are great!!!

And I love the Wapity! I just got mine Monogram Wapity and I love it more than anything!!!!

tw1n8ngel

<3<3
O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Bay Area, CA
I just love the multicolor keepal. Please post the white one when you get it :smile:

Love the thong sandals. I should check them out for my husband. thanks for sharing. Great collection!