Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

Nope it's silver spot, which is a unique material that was on all the Yellow/Silverspot bags. Feels very soft like suede though. Magjes is correct that siggy hw matinees did not come with suede flaps. There may be an exception if a random sample was produced at a ss, but as a rule no suede during that period.

Cocolo I miss LB too!

I didn't know that Leather came in a Mattie! I had it in a MAM. loved the Mustard color but the silver spot handles freaked me out.....they felt like velvet.....it just felt wrong....lol.

^^ this is Tooooootally off topic, but I LOVE YOUR USERNAME!! Literally watching that episode as I type this, haha. You are going to love the Mattie, by the way, I love mine :smile: Post pictures when it gets here!!

I've noticed many of the Matties on this thread are lacking tassels in their pictures. Is this because some don't come with them? Or do you remove them?

I've been considering removing mine. I like them, but they tend to get in the way. Thanks!

^^^
It's probably a little bit of both...:smile: Most of the older Mattie's came with the O-ring Tassels on all the zipper pulls. Many Mattie's have been made without, like the siggy hdw. ones. There are also Mattie's with the thinner, unfinished tassels which are easily removable. HTH!

Red Matinee for sale on Bonanza (NMA). Don't see those every day. :smile:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Reb...laps-b-w-floral-lining-full-size-tpf/83068769

Oohh...purty! And, it has siggy hardware, which means if it's anything like its Jade and Tangerine siblings, it has wonderfully soft and squishy leather.

I already have too much red and orange in my bag collection, or I'd be tempted to snap this little lady up!

What a great looking Mattie that is!! The leather looks almost like "Deep Red" which was a lambskin leather that came out with siggy hardware. If so then the Mattie will be super smooshy. An absolute dreamy bag......:smile:.

Hello^^
Is this a new style?

On an unrealted note... there are FINALLY 'real' photos of the new style of Mattie available from an Ebay seller. Uh.... Just as I suspected, I'm NOT feeling it at all.

Wouldnt it have been cool if she made a Basket Weave version with BW Flaps and pockets? The gold spikes, i'm not feelin' at all.

Credit to below photos goes to ebay seller "celebrity.stylist"