Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

Thanks Code Blue. Like Scoobiesmomma, I have a love/hate relationship with the mattie style as well. I decided to keep just this one because the leather was so great.

I want to just reach through my monitor and touch that!! Gorgeous!!

Wow, that is one nice Mattie Scoobie :heart:.

I will make a contribution to this Mattie Lover's thread. While I sold off most of my matties because I prefer the Nikki style, I did keep one because the leather is just to die for. I have yet to wear her so she is still brand new.

Here she is.... whitewash mattie with gold flaps. I love her smooshy leather :love:

DSC03020.jpg

Thanks FiveClosets!!! Your Mattie is pretty drool worthy as well! I forgot about that combo although I always did admire it and teeter on the fence to purchase it long ago... Hope you decide to take her out for a spin, she's too lovely not to!

I agree CourtneyMc22 I too push it back to wear it comfortably, or you have to do the "tuck elbow" hold onto handles trick.

Since so many people are discussing/wondering about the size of the Mattie here's what I would say. Coming from someone doesn't really like to wear MABs on my shoulder (i find that the outer strap always falls down), I can wear the Mattie over the shoulder (b/c the drop is much longer), but the cylindrical nature of it makes it hard to put your arm down when it's on your shoulder. So if I have to wear it over the shoulder, I kinda have to push it back so that it's diagonal and behind my arm (if that makes sense). So, yeah it's possible to wear it like that, but not really functional b/c it's too wide to put your arm down, IMO.

As for the size, the compartments and open pockets on each side make the bag seem long (east to west) but the actually capacity of it in the main compartment is only a tiny bit bigger than the MAM, IMO. I don't think the bag seems huge b/c it's not tall and with the flaps back, it really shortens the length. My husband will always comments when I wear "lugguge" as he likes to call bags he thinks are too big, and he's never said he thought my Mattie was huge, in fact he loves it!

Hope that helps peeps who haven't seen this bag in person.

ooh ohh!! *submit enrollment papers*

249.jpg

256.jpg

I really should take pics of it all broken in. I've been wearing him for 2 weeks now lol.
GORGEOUS!! :nuts:

Well, I've noticed that you seem to have another black leather/blue zip RM so since no one needs that much repetition, I'll gladly take EITHER off your hands for you! :graucho:

Last edited: