Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

Do you still have this? Is/was it more burgundy or brown? It seems the same as the one below on poshmark. The seller is calling it burgundy.

View attachment 4997270

Edit: I see now she made similar ones with the olive suede flaps but different lining so yours may be different. Just trying to find info on this one from poshmark.
Hi, I do still have mine... mine has FDL lining. The color is glazed espresso. It's gorgeous!!!

Hi, I do still have mine... mine has FDL lining. The color is glazed espresso. It's gorgeous!!!

Forgot to say thanks for the reply! I was digging around all over the forum trying to figure out if the Matinee from posh was the same as yours and others I was seeing until I found the Glazed Espresso thread with the color variation. Super interesting color! We'll see if the seller actually ships the one I bought out now...

Forgot to say thanks for the reply! I was digging around all over the forum trying to figure out if the Matinee from posh was the same as yours and others I was seeing until I found the Glazed Espresso thread with the color variation. Super interesting color! We'll see if the seller actually ships the one I bought out now...
You're welcome!! I can't wait to see your pics!! What lining does yours have? You're going to love the color!!

is this the one that was described as being new/never used?
why are you skeptical about her shipping?

No. This one has been sitting on poshmark forever. I'm skeptical about shipping because the seller wasn't active but I sent a random offer that she counter-offered which I accepted. I'm just waiting to see if I get a shipping notification.

No. This one has been sitting on poshmark forever. I'm skeptical about shipping because the seller wasn't active but I sent a random offer that she counter-offered which I accepted. I'm just waiting to see if I get a shipping notification.
hopefully you will...I've never paid for something that didn't ship - not that I have as much experience as some here

Reactions: LipglossedX
Oh yeah, I think she has 5 days to ship it out as a seller on poshmark and then the order just cancels. That part I wasn't worried about... just curious now to see what happens. Did I buy a bag or not? lol
Well, it makes no sense for the seller NOT to ship because they don't actually get the funds until you 'accept' the order. The quicker they ship, the quicker they get paid!!

Oh yeah, I think she has 5 days to ship it out as a seller on poshmark and then the order just cancels. That part I wasn't worried about... just curious now to see what happens. Did I buy a bag or not? lol
I think the time required to ship has been extended due to Covid.
Previously, you could cancel the sale after 10 days. I don't remember how many days it is now.

I think the time required to ship has been extended due to Covid.
Previously, you could cancel the sale after 10 days. I don't remember how many days it is now.

Thanks! I just tried looking it up but not sure what it currently is. Latest I could find is that it was extended to 10 days due to Covid and is probably 7 days again? I don't mind waiting but that's good to know it may be longer than the 5 days I was thinking. :smile:

Reactions: Shelby33
Thanks! I just tried looking it up but not sure what it currently is. Latest I could find is that it was extended to 10 days due to Covid and is probably 7 days again? I don't mind waiting but that's good to know it may be longer than the 5 days I was thinking. :smile:
I mind waiting :smile:
But I think it's quite possible that a seller may not be good answering questions but treat an offer (or a payment) more seriously. I bought a bag on Poshmark from a seller who didn't answer my question. She took a couple of days to ship but then it moved fast and arrived very nicely packed.

I mind waiting :smile:
But I think it's quite possible that a seller may not be good answering questions but treat an offer (or a payment) more seriously. I bought a bag on Poshmark from a seller who didn't answer my question. She took a couple of days to ship but then it moved fast and arrived very nicely packed.

Yeah I decided to just submit an offer to see if she responded and was kind of surprised when she did. The bag is one I had been watching for months so not a complete impulse purchase though. We will see!