whitewash
cream

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

I still need more!!!!!!!!

That is so neat!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one lucky lady!

Every time I see your pics of the cream I want one haha. It's so yummy looking.

And yay for ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on an amazing collection that I am sure will only continue to get more amazing ;):heart:

:wtf: Holy freakin cow! That's amazing! I love how the matties are all lined up in the first two pictures; it's like a little train of mattinees. *choo choo* :upsidedown:

I have to ask, are the cream and whitewash really different? They look so similar in your pics that at first, I was like, huh? Anilu's got two white matties? :P

:wtf: Holy freakin cow! That's amazing! I love how the matties are all lined up in the first two pictures; it's like a little train of mattinees. *choo choo* :upsidedown:

I have to ask, are the cream and whitewash really different? They look so similar in your pics that at first, I was like, huh? Anilu's got two white matties? :P
Luna, they are completely different.
It's so hard to capture in pics, but whitewash is darker and deeper than cream. Shiny leather too.
It has texture and almost two diff colors depending on the light.
Cream, is super soft and the true color of cream. Also much lighter and opaque.

wow you could open up a museum! you are one lucky girl. My favorite is the whitewash because it is such a unique "white" bag. Which would you say is your favorite or the one you use the most???

:faint::faint::faint:................i am at a loss for words. simply gorgeous collection anilu! you are one lucky girl :girlsigh:.............and i am amazed that they are in such pristine condition like they have never been used!