Matthew Williamson

spiker

Mar 29, 2008
Hi: I'm a brand new member living in New York and I've been totally obsessed with bags my entire life. I have recently discovered this tribal beaded Matthew Williamson bag and I am wondering if anyone is familiar with his things?
I've never seen this bag in person and I am wondering if it is tacky or worth the price. Any opinions?

i like this one i post on my blog.
but i honestly think it's not worth the price :sad:

Matthew Williamson "Beaded Bamboo Shopper Bag"

I'm loving this bag a lot! not for the price though LOL
Natural linen oversized canvas shopper with bead detailing throughout. Matthew Williamson shopper has adjustable shoulder straps, brushed bronze hardware and signature cotton lining.
size : 18.5"W x 17"H x 5"D ; 9" handle drop
currently retails for £625.53
seen at : www.net-a-porter.com
matthew1.jpg
matthew2-1.jpg

matthew3-1.jpg
matthew4-1.jpg

matthew5-1.jpg
matthew6-1.jpg

the bag is cute but not for that price! If it was like $150 I would like it. :smile:

On a side note, I saw his runway show for Fall 2008 and it was my FAVORITE FAVORITE one! I wanted all the dresses and outfits. Not like I need them for my casual, "works at home mom" lifestyle. Oh well.

i like this one i post on my blog.
but i honestly think it's not worth the price :sad:

Matthew Williamson "Beaded Bamboo Shopper Bag"

I'm loving this bag a lot! not for the price though LOL
Natural linen oversized canvas shopper with bead detailing throughout. Matthew Williamson shopper has adjustable shoulder straps, brushed bronze hardware and signature cotton lining.
size : 18.5"W x 17"H x 5"D ; 9" handle drop
currently retails for £625.53
seen at : www.net-a-porter.com
matthew4-1.jpg

That's a cute casual bag! Yea... steep price... I wouldn't wear it together with that top though! Too match-y match-y! Ha! ha!:nuts: