Matthew Williamson

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi: I'm a brand new member living in New York and I've been totally obsessed with bags my entire life. I have recently discovered this tribal beaded Matthew Williamson bag and I am wondering if anyone is familiar with his things? [​IMG]I've never seen this bag in person and I am wondering if it is tacky or worth the price. Any opinions?

2. MW is wonderful. I don't know the piece you are referring to but he is a high end designer

3. Very colorful bags. Way over my price limit.

4. i like this one i post on my blog.
    but i honestly think it's not worth the price :sad:

Matthew Williamson "Beaded Bamboo Shopper Bag"

I'm loving this bag a lot! not for the price though LOL
    Natural linen oversized canvas shopper with bead detailing throughout. Matthew Williamson shopper has adjustable shoulder straps, brushed bronze hardware and signature cotton lining.
    size : 18.5"W x 17"H x 5"D ; 9" handle drop
    currently retails for £625.53
    seen at : www.Net-A-Porter.com
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Here is a link to the bag--I hope it works. I tried to insert it in my original post, but it didn't work (I am new at this). What do you think of it?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/product/30688

6. spiker, that's the one i posted

7. That's the one that came up for me at over 1700.00 at net a porter.

8. the bag is cute but not for that price! If it was like $150 I would like it. :smile:

On a side note, I saw his runway show for Fall 2008 and it was my FAVORITE FAVORITE one! I wanted all the dresses and outfits. Not like I need them for my casual, "works at home mom" lifestyle. Oh well.

9. That's a cute casual bag! Yea... steep price... I wouldn't wear it together with that top though! Too match-y match-y! Ha! ha!:nuts:

10. I wonder what the shirt costs. I would guess 2-3 hundred. Anyone know? Just curious.