Matthew Williamson for H & M, coming in spring!!!!!

i got the peacock dress, pink studded belt and necklace! i went to the 5th ave store in nyc and it was crazy. there was even a trade line where you can trade your items. that's how i got my peacock dress. by the time i left (10:30am) all the nice stuff were gone.

I was at the H&M store at 830am in Chicago and there were about 10 ppl in line already. by the time the store opened at 9am, the line was maybe about 30 ppl. Fellow tpFer intheevent was also there! I didnt know her before but as we were standing in line talking she said "you're gonna think I'm a little crazy, but I belong to this purse forum..." and I was like "tpF???" lol

they didnt have about half of the collection in Chicago.

They didnt have the sequin $200 dress, the silk ruffle gown, or the pink satin dress
Out of the jackets/vests, they only had the leather jacket.

They did have the pink/blue peacock sweater, the peacock shirt, and the rest of the shirts.

They did not have the jumpsuit or the blue satin pants, or pink satin shorts or metallic blue bubble skirt.

and they had all the accessories.

I snagged the peacock shirt and peacock sweater.

There were limited amounts of each and in limited sizes. no larges in anything and nothing above a size 10 in the clothing. luckily, the peacock shirt seemed to run big and the sweater slightly too because they are a M and I usually need L.

I think by 1030 the only thing left was a couple of peacock sweaters.

The SAs did say that it wasnt as crazy as they thought it would like it had been for past collections.

I'm just glad I got the stuff I went for!

I think I'm gonna get a cami to wear under the sweater - see how it tugs slightly at my boobs? oh those DDs....but the peacock shirt makes em look nice since its so flowy!

Attachments

• DSC04013.JPG
    DSC04013.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC04008.JPG
    DSC04008.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC04010.JPG
    DSC04010.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about the 2nd release on May 14th? Is it going to be worldwide?

I'm going to be in Tokyo then, and I heard that the H&M store had barely ANY lineup for the collection-so I'm hoping to try my luck there (especially since I won't be fighting for the same size as all the teeny Japanese girls :P). But I'm not sure if they'll be getting a second shipment as well?

Also, are they going to bring ALL the items back again (like, a complete restock) or just a few?

Does anyone know anything about the 2nd release on May 14th? Is it going to be worldwide?

I'm going to be in Tokyo then, and I heard that the H&M store had barely ANY lineup for the collection-so I'm hoping to try my luck there (especially since I won't be fighting for the same size as all the teeny Japanese girls :P). But I'm not sure if they'll be getting a second shipment as well?

Also, are they going to bring ALL the items back again (like, a complete restock) or just a few?

I read that the second release is going to be in all of the H&M stores.
I don't think they are going to be releasing any of the items from the first part that was just put out, I think they are going to be all new items from the summer part of the collection.

I actually nipped into H&M today, no idea about this collection...I didn't see it in there but only really looked at the first few racks then back out again.

Hope I didn't miss it!

Ambicion6 it was great meeting you! It happened just like she said, usually people are like huh? A forum for purses. I can't believe she said tpf! So fun. You look great ambicion6!

I just got the 2 belts. After going so nuts at mcqueen and not working couldn't justify more. Maybe its a good thing the didn't have the sequin dress it would have been to tempting. I was there with some bloggers I met thru twitter. I'll post a few pics from my blog later.

I was at the H&M store at 830am in Chicago and there were about 10 ppl in line already. by the time the store opened at 9am, the line was maybe about 30 ppl. Fellow tpFer intheevent was also there! I didnt know her before but as we were standing in line talking she said "you're gonna think I'm a little crazy, but I belong to this purse forum..." and I was like "tpF???" lol

they didnt have about half of the collection in Chicago.

They didnt have the sequin $200 dress, the silk ruffle gown, or the pink satin dress
Out of the jackets/vests, they only had the leather jacket.

They did have the pink/blue peacock sweater, the peacock shirt, and the rest of the shirts.

They did not have the jumpsuit or the blue satin pants, or pink satin shorts or metallic blue bubble skirt.

and they had all the accessories.

I snagged the peacock shirt and peacock sweater.

There were limited amounts of each and in limited sizes. no larges in anything and nothing above a size 10 in the clothing. luckily, the peacock shirt seemed to run big and the sweater slightly too because they are a M and I usually need L.

I think by 1030 the only thing left was a couple of peacock sweaters.

The SAs did say that it wasnt as crazy as they thought it would like it had been for past collections.

I'm just glad I got the stuff I went for!

I think I'm gonna get a cami to wear under the sweater - see how it tugs slightly at my boobs? oh those DDs....but the peacock shirt makes em look nice since its so flowy!

Anyone saw the pink cocktail-dress?
I totally forgot about it, but was in school all day anyway. The on-line sale is starting in 30 min. here. I think I'm gonna take the dress and the black leatherbelt..