Matthew McConaughey & Penelope Cruz Spit

1. They make a beautiful couple........

=====
    (source: http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/06/matthew-mcconaughey-penelope-cruz-split/index.php)
    Failure to Love

And another one bites the dust. Actor couple Matthew McConaughey, 36, and Penelope Cruz, 32, have called it quits. A joint statement from the couple to People reads: "[The couple] have decided to take time off as a couple. Due to busy work schedules and so much time apart, they mutually decided four weeks ago that separating was the best thing to do at this time." A source close to Cruz said, "They're very good friends, but they haven't been able to be together. Who knows what the future holds... [Penelope] said it has been too hard to have a relationship when you see the other person every six weeks." Here's to hoping they find (new) love!

=====

2. I hope that doesn't mean one of them cheated. They were such a beautiful couple!

3. Penelope = professional beard.

4. ?????

5. huh??? timtim..explain pls..I am curious lol

I thought they got engaged!They are cute together..

6. I can't stand her...

7. Wasn't he just on Oprah this week talking about her like she was the best thing since sliced bread? I dunno. Maybe it was a repeat. And what happened to "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Come on. Did we really think they would be together forever? Most Hollywood romances are a joke.

8. He did seem smitten. . . I think that was a re-run though {?}

9. i think he would be cute with anybody :love: maybe even me :graucho::yes: but i really don't like her and i don't think she is very attractive for some reason

10. that episode was from march.

11. :roflmfao:

I'm sure she gets paid very well.:lol:

12. ref to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beard

hehe most definitely...lol

13. I just realized I mispelled Split. Tried too hard to spell his name right & got the other word wrong. =)

Based on my experience, seeing someone I love once a week is hard enough already -- I can't imagine 6 weeks. I have to agree with 'too hard to have a relationship when you see the other person every six weeks.' Just me though.......

14. If hubby didn't mind, I'd volunteer to be Matthew's new love. :heart: :rolleyes: Wow he's hot.

15. Nooooooooooo! They were the hottest couple....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice