Matthew McConaughey And Kate Hudson Attend UK Premiere Of Fool’s Gold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Kate Hudson (in John Galliano) and Matthew McConaughey (in Dolce & Gabbana) make a fashionable appearance at the London premiere of their comedy Fool's Gold on Wednesday.
    No one can wear a dress like Kate Hudson. I don’t know if it’s because she is adorable or if it’s because her mother was adorable and I just mesh those two together.

Attached Files:

• 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      167.9 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      160.7 KB
      Views:
    • 05.jpg
      05.jpg
      File size:
      169.4 KB
      Views:
    • 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      58.3 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  2. I think they would make one great looking couple.

Attached Files:

• 06.jpg
      06.jpg
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
  3. not sure about that dress on her, but they are both so cute!

4. i always wondered why they never got together....

5. I love you Matthew! :love:

6. He's yummy...

7. I loved them together in "How to lose a guy in 10 days." She's absolutely adorabale and he looks so much better when he's all cleaned up and not like a beach bum. I too, wish that they would get together...they have great chemistry.

8. ^Kate's cute...he's just all about the latinas which is fine with me....hola Matthew! :graucho:

9. That dress is way too old for her.

I love Matt :heart:

10. I love kate Hudson. Her energy and smile is very infectious! She seems like a really nice person but I've heard that she's a ***** in real life. It goes to show why she was quoted saying that she loves cynical men. :shrugs:

11. I loooove her dress-the way it fits, the color, everything. Matthew is cute but needs to lay off the fake tanner just a bit, haha.

12. yeah, i was just gonna say he looks a little orange in the face....but dayuuuum, he is soooo hot!!!!

13. These two would make an adorable couple!! I would love to see them get together!!

And for the record...Kate is NOT a *****. Her family has a cottage in the same area as my family and I've seen them at the marina a bunch of times and she's always been very nice and down to earth.

14. I don't like the dress, but they really do a sexy couple!:yes:

15. They are cute together. But, I read somewhere that Matthew refuses to wear deoderant. That would certainly be a turn off for me. :tdown: