Matthew McConaughey And Kate Hudson Attend UK Premiere Of Fool’s Gold

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Kate Hudson (in John Galliano) and Matthew McConaughey (in Dolce & Gabbana) make a fashionable appearance at the London premiere of their comedy Fool's Gold on Wednesday.
No one can wear a dress like Kate Hudson. I don’t know if it’s because she is adorable or if it’s because her mother was adorable and I just mesh those two together.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,260
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 355
I loved them together in "How to lose a guy in 10 days." She's absolutely adorabale and he looks so much better when he's all cleaned up and not like a beach bum. I too, wish that they would get together...they have great chemistry.

I love kate Hudson. Her energy and smile is very infectious! She seems like a really nice person but I've heard that she's a ***** in real life. It goes to show why she was quoted saying that she loves cynical men. :shrugs:

These two would make an adorable couple!! I would love to see them get together!!

And for the record...Kate is NOT a *****. Her family has a cottage in the same area as my family and I've seen them at the marina a bunch of times and she's always been very nice and down to earth.