Matte or pebbled grey?

Which grey for BE Hold Me?

• Dark grey matte

• Shark grey pebbled

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hedwig..I agree with the fact, that the pebbled are very hardwearing...but I must also say, I love the five matte Hold me's I have, because to follow the change and "aging" in these, are of a great pleasure to me.This aspect I don't get with any of the pebbled bags I have.

This is THE biggest reason I buy the matte leathers too, bonniekir. Otherwise I'd probably end up with almost all pebbled leathers, with a few random outliers.

Hedwig..I agree with the fact, that the pebbled are very hardwearing...but I must also say, I love the five matte Hold me's I have, because to follow the change and "aging" in these, are of a great pleasure to me.This aspect I don't get with any of the pebbled bags I have.

I agree with this as well. Just yesterday I looked at my black pebbled TME and although I think it is very pretty, I must say that I like my matte BEs more.

Bonniekir, I just have to say that you take THE best comparison shots/swatch photos. They're always so helpful! I really like Shark in your photos .. it's even nicer than I thought it would be!

You should post your swatch photos in the reference library!

bonniekir, you are awesome! Thank you so much for the pics! I definitely want something in the shark AND the matte dark grey leathers. I think the pebbled would be good for the Hold Me, and the matte in a shoulder bag. Hmm...decisions, decisions...

Thanks Moonstarr, Etenebris and elizat, you make me :blush:, it is always nice to see a leather IRL, and IMO the pic taken in the sun gives a very good colour of the Shark.It is a THICK version of the pebbled as well!

Hm...I would like one Shark in the maxi

gga...hahahahaha..me too...I know I am a sucker for the pebbled leathers:graucho: , but the mattes have more life!

I love pebbled leathers so I would vote for the shark gray. I may be in the minority but the matte gray didn't do anything for me. It is beautiful though, but the markings that get on matte leather just irks me LOL

suzi, your photos are breathtaking! I MUST have a bag in that color! What style is that? It is absolutely gorgeous. :drool:

elizat, you are right...I read a description of the leather and it does say it has a gloss to it. I wish someone had a photo of the shark grey, it looks amazing. I may have to have one of each! :nuts:

That's a dark grey Love Me Midi with two zips and shortened handles. I love that bag.:love:

suzi, did you have them customize it with the second zip? I didn't see a second zip on the midi...thought it had only one. But yours is fabulous!!!

pixiechic, I think shark with the baby blue lining would be stunning. I am between the baby blue and the dark navy for a liner. Baby blue would make it much easier to find things, though!

I voted for the shark grey pebbled. If I was in the market for a grey bag, that would be the leather for me. I think it would look great with purple lining as well as the dark and light blue linings.

Okay...going to do the Hold Me in shark. tenKrat, it's the lining that I am trying to decide on! Looks like purple gets the popular vote, so it will probably be purple or suede. Jackie suggested the light silver, too.