Matte gold flap *pics*

Thank you again ladies for the kind compliments!

cisforcoco: :Push: yes, the price did increase to 2150.00, but I didn't have to pay tax TG!

pinkpiano: the NM catalogue pic is what sealed the deal for me!

ppsam: 2150.00

w-jade: the color is so striking IRL. I do prefer this color over the gold reissue because the gold is softer and paler and not as blingy.

I have this same exact bag. I was debating whether to return it or not. I've kept it in the box and still haven't taken it out. It looks so much nicer than the metallic gold reissue for Cruise 07, doesn't it? Glad you love this bag.

w-jade - you HAVE to keep the bag...this way there will be at least THREE PF'ers with the matte gold flap!! :happydance:

kittens: Thanks, I was wondering if the bag was going to be too small for me because I love my jumbos and cabas size bags, but I think this would be perfect as an evening bag.

^Jenn: ITA! :P

Thats a really beautiful bag Ive been contemplating getting one...looks so hot on you!
Can you tell me what the code for it is please? Do they have it in the boutiques or at NM? I really want one now after seeing it.

A01112 is the style # I don't have the color code because I'm at work. I know for a fact that the boutiques are sold out. NM *might* have some left. Call Lisa Hamlin 248 643 3300 in the chanel handbags dept. tell her Jennifer from CA sent you. If anyone can get a bag, she can! It's the medium classic flap in matte gold lambskin and retails for 2150.00