Matte Foundation V. Luminous?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation but I am debating whether I like this - versus T. LeClerc foundation which has more of a matte finish. What do you think for foundation - luminous finish vs. matte finish?

2. I'm usually for a luminous finish foundation because you have more options with it.
    If you're in a luminous "mood", you just use the foundation, and when you want a matte finish you can always top it with a little pressed powder.

3. Yes that makes sense too! Thanks.

4. I top my MU with loose powder because it helps to set it and it helps with my oily T zone. I think matte foundation with loose powder is too heavy looking. Luminous or sheer glow foundations with powder looks a little less made up IMO.

5. Be careful with the 'luminous' thing- a little sheen is nice but a glittery face can look a bit tacky!