Matte croc barenia Jige - pic attached

all about bags

Supreme bag lover!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
Here is one of the latest additions to my small accessory collection - a mini Jige in matte croc niloticus barenia with white stitching. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: (See... no teasing...;))

I was offered a dogon in the same material but turned that down (was quickly snapped up a day later!) since I'm not such a huge fan of dogon (but do own a mini one).

I have been on a lookout for a matte croc barenia for a while, that is, without having to pay huge premiums. Have been eyeing a birkin in cdl's inventory but couldn't quite cough up the premium. :wtf:

Anyway, when I mentioned it to my SA, she went on a hunt and found me the dogon and when that didn't work out, I got the call for the jige. The jige is a mini size one, great for a night out where I live - we are so informal even if it is a formal ocassion. - heh!

Now, it's another check mark on my list and on to the next one... :graucho::graucho::graucho: Hmm... maybe a miel croc kelly or matte barenia kelly (25cm or 28cm)....

Attachments

• jige matte barenia.JPG
    jige matte barenia.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 643
^^^You LUCKY, Girl!! Barenia and CROC!! Best of both!! Thanks for sharing her beauty with us. So does she need RUBBING and how does she SMELL?? Must be HEAVEN!:yahoo:Congratulations!! Kudos to your SA, too!

attachment.php

:drool: :drool: This is one classy baby!

Beautiful! Is barenia the color or the interior leather?

It would be the color. Interior photos attached. Also in similar color but in evergrain (very smooth) leather... It's really a work of art!

Attachments

• jige matte barenia2.JPG
    jige matte barenia2.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 194
  • jige matte barenia3.JPG
    jige matte barenia3.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 186
OMG!!! That is stunning. :jammin:
What an interesting combination, it is really lovely!!!

Perfect for your part of Alaska! Your SA is really special ;)

Congratulations AAB!!