Matte Chocolate Leather ordered!!!

Thank you, sgreg! I really like the choco/purple... so I think I'm going to stick with it. I so appreciate you taking the time to post pics. THANK YOU!!!!

iluvhandbags, I've just become a purple person this past year! I didn't realize that accessories could look so good in it and that it could be so neutral in the right shade. I've also recently discovered orange... It's a sickness!

Next up... I'm going to see if on one side they can keep the stitching and the tassels, but make the pockets close by magnets instead of zippers for easy access. I hope it's possible! I like keeping my crackberry within easy reach.

Next up... I'm going to see if on one side they can keep the stitching and the tassels, but make the pockets close by magnets instead of zippers for easy access. I hope it's possible! I like keeping my crackberry within easy reach.

Probably, but keep in mind you'll probably lose the tassels........

Thank you, sgreg! I really like the choco/purple... so I think I'm going to stick with it. I so appreciate you taking the time to post pics. THANK YOU!!!!

iluvhandbags, I've just become a purple person this past year! I didn't realize that accessories could look so good in it and that it could be so neutral in the right shade. I've also recently discovered orange... It's a sickness!

Indeed!! I've just realised that I have more bags in purple and orange than any other color! I'm starting to think I need maybe one or two more browns lol.... I just need to decide on a style!

oh - you don't think they can think of a way to afix the tassels to something if the zipper isn't there?

Do you need the tassels to move? I wonder if they couldn't attach a little permanent loop somewhere on the side of your pocket? Wouldn't move, but you'd still have your tassels. Why couldn't they sew a little tassel-holding loop on the leather? I don't know anything about sewing, as you have probably clearly noticed.

Do you need the tassels to move? I wonder if they couldn't attach a little permanent loop somewhere on the side of your pocket? Wouldn't move, but you'd still have your tassels. Why couldn't they sew a little tassel-holding loop on the leather? I don't know anything about sewing, as you have probably clearly noticed.

Hi Moonfancy! I was hoping that they could get creative like that. I asked BE on Twitter, but no one responded. I don't think I know how to Twit right... :lol: I've sent an email to Aimee, too. I hope that's not tacky though to have the tassels fixed in one place. I wouldn't mind if the quick access to my phone is there and it otherwise looks identical to the zippered side.

Thank you!!

I hope that's not tacky though to have the tassels fixed in one place. I wouldn't mind if the quick access to my phone is there and it otherwise looks identical to the zippered side.

I'm the Queen of Tacky, so I'm probably not the best person to comment on this. But I've always believed that if YOU love it, and it makes YOU happy, then that is what matters. I don't think your idea is impossible or tacky at all. I think it sounds wonderful! Please let us know what Aimee says!

Hi Moonfancy! I was hoping that they could get creative like that. I asked BE on Twitter, but no one responded. I don't think I know how to Twit right... :lol: I've sent an email to Aimee, too. I hope that's not tacky though to have the tassels fixed in one place. I wouldn't mind if the quick access to my phone is there and it otherwise looks identical to the zippered side.

Thank you!!

I don't think that's an unreasonable idea.

Or they could secure the tassels with a stud perhaps.

Ever thought of NO tassels? I wear a tassel-free EM and it looks surprisingly nice and understated. I don't like my tassels flipping over and showing the underside, and so prefer to go without.

I heard back that they can't do magnetic outer pockets. :cry: So, maybe I will take your advice, merika , and remove the tassels on one side to leave the pockets open. Meh. I'm kind of bummed out as I really thought they would be able to do it.

bummer.