Matte brown cancas. Should i exchange it?

Nene20122012

Baglover
Jan 10, 2014
I bought a mini pochette mono and when i got home and looked at it in the light, it looked more matte than my eva which has a shine to it. Should i exchange it or am i being too picky? I bought it a week ago

I would take in your eva to show the store the difference and see if they have another pochette that is shiny.
I think everyone works hard for their money so I don't think there's ever such a thing as being "too picky", it's your money and you need to be happy with what you spend it on :biggrin:

Monogram/canvas pieces start out more matte. as the item ages and the oils from your hands, etc. get on the bag, the canvas gets more of a shine. how old is your eva compared to your new mini pochette?

Monogram/canvas pieces start out more matte. as the item ages and the oils from your hands, etc. get on the bag, the canvas gets more of a shine. how old is your eva compared to your new mini pochette?

+1
And I prefer matte so I'm careful not to get too any oil stains on it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I don't normally like dull and flat colors...especially on cars. :Push:
But I don't mind on my LV canvas piece. I say, just keep it. I notice my DE keypouch has more sheen to it than when I bought it. It used to look very smooth and flat...now I can notice more of the bumpy texture. :P

When I bought my mono eva in 2012 from online it was very matte and dull looking. I thought I would just get used to it , but I never did. I even put lmb conditioner on it because I thought it might help (figured it couldn't hurt). It did help for a few days then went dull looking again. I should have exchanged it right away but I didn't. I just couldn't enjoy my eva matted so I sold her. Lesson learned, if your not happy exchange.

I bought a mini pochette mono and when i got home and looked at it in the light, it looked more matte than my eva which has a shine to it. Should i exchange it or am i being too picky? I bought it a week ago
Definitely exchange it if you are not happy with it hun, personal preference. Better to exchange now than be regretful later on xo

When I bought my mono eva in 2012 from online it was very matte and dull looking. I thought I would just get used to it , but I never did. I even put lmb conditioner on it because I thought it might help (figured it couldn't hurt). It did help for a few days then went dull looking again. I should have exchanged it right away but I didn't. I just couldn't enjoy my eva matted so I sold her. Lesson learned, if your not happy exchange.
You're right. It's going back tomorrow. It's MIF but i would rather have the shiny finish i want even if it's MIU

You're right. It's going back tomorrow. It's MIF but i would rather have the shiny finish i want even if it's MIU
Changed my mind again! I will keep it bcse i want to test the theory that canvas gets shinier the more it's used. Plus this is an accessory that i keep inside bigger bags for lipglosses, cash and such. I have read that MIF items are usually more matte. Has anybody noticed? My mini pochett is MIF

Changed my mind again! I will keep it bcse i want to test the theory that canvas gets shinier the more it's used. Plus this is an accessory that i keep inside bigger bags for lipglosses, cash and such. I have read that MIF items are usually more matte. Has anybody noticed? My mini pochett is MIF

Yes this is actually true for me!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I would keep it if its mif...i usually see eva in MIU here..i wouldnt mind if the canvas is matte as long as theres no tear or rip...heck even my lipstick i prefer matte over shiny..lol...

You could lightly spray your matte pochette with Apple Garde or Wilsons TLC and it would have slightly more shine. When I sprayed the vachetta on my new speedy (with Wilsons TLC) I noticed that the canvas got a little bit shiny, but I even kinda like it. Even my DH prefers the slight shine, he said it looked dusty before.