Matita Veneta Maxi -- just a little purchase today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited. After weeks of pondering: maxi vs. large, I finally made a decision. I got the Veneta Maxi in Matita today and it is just gorgeous.

Sorry no pics yet but later this weekend, I will try to post. I am still in a bit of shock...spending that much money on a bag (keeps getting easier)! It is my second BV bag but my first Veneta.:yahoo:

2. Fantastic! Congratulations on your new addition and looking forward to your pictures!!

3. :yahoo: Can't wait for the pics!

4. Oooh, congrats, matita is a great neutral and the Maxi Veneta is a perfect bag!!!!

5. oh congrats! i can't wait to see pics!!!

6. congrats! we will wait patiently for pix!

7. Congrats!! Excited to see your reveal! :biggrin:

8. Congrats! Can't wait for the reveal

9. Congrats!!! Can't wait for your pics!

10. Love matita and love maxi veneta...... Congrets!!! Trust me you will get used to the price range pretty soon :P

11. I love Matita and now I'm finding my Veneta small so I can't wait to see your MAXI!!
    Come one, girl!!
    :tender:

12. Congrats on your buy, I love Matita. Looking forward to seeing your pics :smile:

13. congrats! i'm seeing more and more of the maxi in tpf :smile:

14. Congratulations! I love Matita - I can imagine it is stunning in a Maxi Veneta!

15. congarts