Matinees? Or MACs?

Apr 9, 2011
Hey minkettes as you guys all know I'm brand new to RM but I'm starting off strong. It all started with my stone Nikki from the BF sale , then my wine MAM and just as of yesterday my tangerine MAB.

image-3913577426.png

I'm looking through the threads for my next RM (again it's the biggest addiction and in a month no less) and I can't decided between a matinee and a MAC...I know they are two totally different bags bit which do you girls find yourselves reaching for more?

I love your collection! Especially that Tangerine MAB :graucho:
I'm specially drawn to matinees for daily use because I carry a lot of stuff. I use my MAC during night outs and errands when I need my hands to be free...

A Mattie!

But maybe you'd like to add a smaller bag to your collection first, since you have three MABs? Depends on what you'd like.

Why don't you make yourself a list of pros and cons for each? <---see Dr. Love, I learn fast!! ;)

Since you have several roomy bags, I would suggest MAC. MACs are great when you want to be hands free or don't need a large bag.

Don't get me wrong, I am a super Mattie fan, but it's similar enough to MAB in purpose, it's best to expand your size options first.

What color Mattie are you going for? I haven't seen one that I don't like yet!

you're off to a great start BB!!!!! this is a tough question, but it really doesn't matter which one u get next, CAUSE YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GET BOTH STYLES!!! :lol: i have one of each and love them for different reasons, Mattie has so many pockets and keeps u organized! and MAC is SOOOO convenient for leaving your hands free to shop, is VERY roomy and fits ALOT!! bottom line? u can't go wrong either way!!

I totally agree with Cee Cee...you will end up with both styles anyway...so go with whichever one you see that you like first! ! Have fun with it, because you WILL be back for more...and more...and more. We all can guarantee that!

BTW...LOVELY COLLECTION, already!