Matinee with studded pulltabs

Lynnia

Eureka
O.G.
Mar 11, 2008
I tried to search this, but didn't find the info.

I'm curious about the studded pulltabs on the Matinee in whitewash with rose gold pullbacks:
d_813.jpg

Were these from an old season? I've only seen it on the whitewash and I'm curious. I have to say I like the tassels better, but I love this color.

TIA!:smile:

i love this bag! I don't really think its a particular season because this is the ONLY bag i've seen with these round studs. There was the resort 07 collection, but that had square studs, and the new spring has the new signature hardware.

It may be a sample! But i love the color

This is the bag I have. I think it was part of the resort 07 collection, not sure why the studs are different from the others. Very smooshy leather and a great neutral wear with anything color.

^^very interesting, the only one with the studded tabs. I think it looks nice, nicer than the plain zippers.

^I sure do like this bag. I worry though about the light color. I've never had a light or white bag. I think what I'll do is see if I like the steady dusty/silver, and if not I may go for this one.

Is it glazed?

Thanks!

i like this color better than the dusty ;)

It looks slightly glazed too, which the dusty is not. From the reviews i've heard, the dusty is much more prone to scratches, stains, etc

Yeah, I'm really unsure about the steady dusty/silver, but I just have to see it and hold it. If I don't like it, I have my eyes on this!

Do you think this bag might be avail at the Trunk show or SS?

^^i HIGHLY doubt it. Its not from this season so will NOT be at the trunk show. The trunk show is only spring and summer bags.

As far as the SS, i doubt it. There aren't that many...KWIM?

^^yes, it's from Delcina. I want it and how!

I like that it's a greyish white. I was eyeballing the Chalk colored bags from Cole Haan and this has that same cool tone. I think it's beautiful, esp if it's glazed a bit.