• mono viva-cite pm

• mono musette salsa

• mono sologne

• denim mini pleaty

• damier canvas lllovo pm

• epi leather speedy 25

• hold out for Cherry Speedy 25 on ebay

Results are only viewable after voting.
And I am so Excited! I finally found a band that I want to join, and I got the Job! Just in time also, because I am going to the KOP Meet, and I will be due for a new LV by then (Early January!) I can't wait to get my 3rd LV! As most you you guys know, I have a BH and a petiet Noe. So I am looking for something smaller than the noe. I have compiled a list of the ones I love the most, and I need your help in picking my next Prized Purse!
TIA for your help yet again!!!:yahoo:

MM, Yippee for you! I am excited for your new job! That is great! Are you a singer? You absolutely need to add a Speedy into your collection. You don't know what you are missing! I have the Damier Speedy 25 in Ebene and love it so that is where my vote went. I noticed that you had the Viva Cite PM on your list--if what you are looking for is an every day bag, I think the PM is too small. I have the Viva Cite MM and my vote may have gone the Viva Cite route had you wanted the MM! See you in KoP!

I voted for the Mini Lin Speedy.... It is such a GREAT bag.

P8120172.jpg

Congratz MM!!! I voted for the Mini Lin Speedy. It is a beautiful bag. The only concern is that handhelds are hard with kids--esp. if it is a larger Speedy.

Have fun getting your bag!!!

MM, Yippee for you! I am excited for your new job! That is great! Are you a singer? You absolutely need to add a Speedy into your collection. You don't know what you are missing! I have the Damier Speedy 25 in Ebene and love it so that is where my vote went. I noticed that you had the Viva Cite PM on your list--if what you are looking for is an every day bag, I think the PM is too small. I have the Viva Cite MM and my vote may have gone the Viva Cite route had you wanted the MM! See you in KoP!

I like the bigger viva cite also! There is something about that bag! Yeah, I do sing. I 'm not the greatist, but it's fun and the money is KILLER! Now my official LV buying is about to begin for 2008! Whoo Hoo!
you can hear my demo if you want!

www.myspace.com/rheacoral

TTYS!