Matelasse Mirrors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The mirrors that come with Matelasse bags are quilted like the bag right? Is the true for all sizes: Small, Medium, and Large?
    Thanks!

2. Yep, that's true!

3. Yes, and it is totally cute, i love my mirror more than my bag LOL

4. The mirror on the matelasse bags is my favourite thing about them!

5. Love the mirror too...Totally worth it. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to keep the mirror attached to the bag. I don't let it dangle down or anything...I tie it to the handle on the back-side of the bag and extend the tassel over and place the mirror in the inside back pocket of the bag. Am I explaining this right??? I love the fluffy marshmallows on my Ivory in medium. A totally gorgeous bag! See her in my Avatar...

6. I have 2 medium matelasses and both mirrors are quilted.

7. I have the small matelasse and the mirror is not quilted.

8. well i have the medium and its quilted~

Fred&Ginger~ i didn't know its not quilted on the small one? then do they look the same as the other mirrors, say the city?

9. I just got response from an eBay seller who also states that the small bags dont come with a quilted mirror...boo! I think they ALL should come with quilted mirrors, dont you?

10. ^^Awww, that sucks! I love how the quilting on the mirror is.....it's so fluffy. I wish it was bigger so I can use it as a pillow when I travel with my Matelasse! LOL!

11. :roflmfao: hehehe that is too funny~!

12. Yes, just dinkier!!

13. :roflmfao: Ha.