Matelasse bags

In my world they are! I adore the Matelasse styles :love: (not the new puffy ones from '09 though - i vastly prefer the older '07 type quilting)!

I find quilted bags classic - be it a Chanel or a Balenciaga, so I would say that they never go out of style. I get the sense that the Matelasse never was very popular - at least copmpared to the moto line :shrugs:

In my world they are! I adore the Matelasse styles :love: (not the new puffy ones from '09 though - i vastly prefer the older '07 type quilting)!

I find quilted bags classic - be it a Chanel or a Balenciaga, so I would say that they never go out of style. I get the sense that the Matelasse never was very popular - at least copmpared to the moto line :shrugs:
hi camilla,

yes i totally agree. i like the older models as well. i just bought a 07 sienna medium size and i love it. it's so convenient to use. thanks!:yahoo:

I love love my matelasse. I can still remember how I gasped when I first saw it in 07. :love: The structure shape is refreshing from other moto bags, and it's really easy to find things in it. :tup:

In my world too!
I have one 07 Bubblegum Mini Matelasse and love it! Though I don't use it as much as I should. I fell in love with it when I saw a picture of it, but it was a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker carrying the Black Mini Matelasse that just pushed me to get one. =)

^^Yes, me too! She looked totally fashionable (as always) in that picture. Except I bought a medium matelasse ('07 Aquamarine). I LOVE my matelasse, and still wear it during the Spring/Summer months. I am still considering buying a Black Mini Matelasse like Jessica's.:biggrin:

I just bought a brand new 06 medium size black matelasse and i just looooooooove it. first of all, I don't own any black bags and this is the first one. I definitely won't have to worry about getting it dirty..:0) BlueKate, I want to see your 07 Aquamarine. I bet it is gorgeous!