Matelassé available at Neiman's

Jun 13, 2007
I just got a call from my SA that the Matelassé Collection was released today exclusively at Neiman Marcus. The rest of the world will have to wait until October to get it. I'm off to see it now and will update you guys in a few hours.

Attachments

• vuitton matelasse.jpg
    vuitton matelasse.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 104
I really think neiman gets all the stuff faster than other stores...
new inclusion color was there like 2 weeks ago and my lv store still dont have one...

LVuittonLuvr ill be waiting for some pictures!!!

Well, as promised, I rushed over to Neiman's after the gym to view the Shopper Etoile. The Bowler already got sold this morning. The first thing I noticed was that it looked so much like last year's Griet but this time it is way lighter! The canvas that was used is thinner making the quilted pattern soft. It is lined with beige alcantara and like the Griet, it is divided into three compartments, the middle one being zippered. What struck me the most is the attention to detail. The buckle is hinged like a door and the engraved script 'Louis Vuitton' is very nicely done. It's a huge chunk of brass but doesn't feel heavy. The leather lip that closes the bag is not as thick as the Griet's and is only made up of one. The shoulder straps are held by rings and are thinnner. A leather belt fastens the bag close that is finished with beautiful hardware. Rounded rivets add luxurious elements throughout. All in all, it is a great bag but the price point is a bit much for something that is not limited. Shopper is $3500 and Bowler is $2950. I still LVoe it!!!

Attachments

• Etoile Shopper Hinge Vuitton sm.jpg
    Etoile Shopper Hinge Vuitton sm.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Etoile Shopper 1 sm.jpg
    Etoile Shopper 1 sm.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 201
attachment.php

~I :heart::heart::heart:it!!Thanks for sharing, I've been waiting to see this beauty!~