"Matching Set Club" is in the process of being moved to the reference section!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi Coachies!

As you know, Chazzy started our matching sets" club, which was a terrific idea and has been very popular!! Well, this morning I received a suggestion from Admat97 to add this to our reference section, and I think that's a fantastic idea!! Thanks Chazzy and Admat97!! :tup:

So, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm in the process of moving the "matching sets" club to the reference section. This is going to require some editing/deleting, since our reference threads need to be kept chatter free. Unfortunately this means I will have to edit out some of your comments (sorry!). I wanted to let you know this in advance. I'm not yet sure if I will merge those comment posts with this thread or delete them..I'm still figuring things out, lol! :P I wanted to use the original posts as much as possible so that we don't have to repost any photos, so that's why I'm sticking with the original thread!

It may take me some time to do this. Please also keep in mind that the new reference thread is chatter free, so please only post details about the items and photos.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions (or complaints, lol!). Thanks so much guys!! :tup:

Would we be able to have a matching set club type thread here as well that we could chatter in (like the Lily, Ergo, Sabrina, ect club threads we have in this section)? All the conversations about the matching sets everyone had made it a really fun thread.

Would we be able to have a matching set club type thread here as well that we could chatter in (like the Lily, Ergo, Sabrina, ect club threads we have in this section)? All the conversations about the matching sets everyone had made it a really fun thread.

Sure, if you would like that, that's no problem. It was just a lot easier for me to work off that main one since it had grown and so many people posted questions, but if you want to start a new club thread, that's fine.