matching accessories

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
ok i am all for mixing and matching but i am at a loss about epi stuff.

i have: myrtille speedy, red passy

i have a red agenda which goes with both.

i am thinking about *maybe* getting a new wallet- would i be ok with mandarin or would i be better off with red or myrtille or even damier? i also have a bh and damier speedy this would go with.

thanks!

Well, you know I'll be voting for the mandarin wallet--it would really POP the myrtille, and would probably look okay with the red. I'm not a huge fan of matchy-matchy accessories. I have a mono pouchette porte monnaie Credit NM that I like because it goes with everything I have--a touch of the traditional in my rather brightly-colored collection.

ok i am all for mixing and matching but i am at a loss about epi stuff.

i have: myrtille speedy, red passy

i have a red agenda which goes with both.

i am thinking about *maybe* getting a new wallet- would i be ok with mandarin or would i be better off with red or myrtille or even damier? i also have a bh and damier speedy this would go with.

thanks!

The Damier Wallet would go awesome with the Red Passy I would even get a Damier Key Holder (Cles) to hang on the outside handle..:yes:

i have a damier cles :yahoo: just haven't used it yet. i would love damier but i can't find it in my price range- even on ebay. :sad:

i do have a zippy groom oranizer that i use every day i just wanted a second smaller wallet for when i don't want to bring the whole big thing. that's why i dont want to pay a fortune.

so ama- you don't like the mandarin idea?

thanks lush and ama!

i have a damier cles :yahoo: just haven't used it yet. i would love damier but i can't find it in my price range- even on ebay. :sad:

i do have a zippy groom oranizer that i use every day i just wanted a second smaller wallet for when i don't want to bring the whole big thing. that's why i dont want to pay a fortune.

so ama- you don't like the mandarin idea?

thanks lush and ama!

As your friend honestly no, i'm sorry:sad: the colors clash to much for the handbag to look classic IMO

Heather:
I have and idea. On another thread I posted about the Epi line not having a cosmetic pouch and found out you can order the pouch that comes with the Bucket Bags with out the gold chain. They are 175 i think. I ordered as red one to go with my Black Passy. What if you ordered one or even a damier one to use as a wallet?

HM... you could order a damier one? i have a smaier trousse. i could use that. then again the mandarin would go with my mono and damier bags... argh. i'm all mixed up. if only i could get a damier french purse! i think that or a zipped compact one are what would be ideal for me. or red epi but that's a lot of red.

what about mc? would that go?

Personally, all my epi bags/accessories are in mandarin. I like everything to match. I would possibly add a mc accessory to my collection. I like the suggestion that your accessory come from outside the epi line.