Matchesfashion exchange

Ariz_Gold

arizgold
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!
First time posting but I’ve been lurking around for a while. :amuse: I recently bought a Loewe Puzzle bag from Matchesfashion and I received it yesterday. It came generally okay except the tag is not tied to the bag but on the dust bag instead, not really a big deal to me. This morning I inspected the bag again and noticed there are two nicks on the handle. I was heartbroken :sad: because I got it at a relatively good price compared to buying it locally (I live in Singapore) but I also don’t expect anything less than okay considering its price. Any thoughts? I emailed their customer service trying to get it exchanged. Do you know if delivery fees for exchanges are shouldered by them?
Thanks!

46F0953F-0728-4395-9D76-61BCAE9EAC5F.jpeg

4598EDF2-6EC6-4417-BBDC-BC100D48CB39.jpeg

Hi!
First time posting but I’ve been lurking around for a while. :amuse: I recently bought a Loewe Puzzle bag from Matchesfashion and I received it yesterday. It came generally okay except the tag is not tied to the bag but on the dust bag instead, not really a big deal to me. This morning I inspected the bag again and noticed there are two nicks on the handle. I was heartbroken :sad: because I got it at a relatively good price compared to buying it locally (I live in Singapore) but I also don’t expect anything less than okay considering its price. Any thoughts? I emailed their customer service trying to get it exchanged. Do you know if delivery fees for exchanges are shouldered by them?
Thanks!

View attachment 4775714

View attachment 4775715
Can you advise if you were successful in getting an exchange??? I got a Saint Laurent Camera Lou bag which was obviously manufacturer faulty after 2 uses there were dents from the leather. They're saying it's "normal wear & tear" and refuses to exchange.

Can you advise if you were successful in getting an exchange??? I got a Saint Laurent Camera Lou bag which was obviously manufacturer faulty after 2 uses there were dents from the leather. They're saying it's "normal wear & tear" and refuses to exchange.
Hi! Yes, I had to send it back then they sent me a new one after a few days.

Hi! Yes, I had to send it back then they sent me a new one after a few days.

yeah.. maybe their customer service has changed haha.. they're disputing this as normal wear and tear despite my order was placed this April, regardless of how many times I would've used it.. a bag that price shouldn't be at this state lol..

Attachments

• 95DD0125-0D41-48AD-83AA-5A8DA2F9C46A.jpeg
    95DD0125-0D41-48AD-83AA-5A8DA2F9C46A.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 30
I’ve found the customer service at MF to be inconsistent. Usually, I place an order and it arrives quickly. But on the odd occasion where there is a delay and I’ve followed-up, the customer service has been very unhelpful and sometimes patronizing. And just after Brexit, I had a nightmare time with UPS demanding I pay duties on an order and MF saying I didn’t have to but not doing anything much to help with the situation. That went on for a couple months of my rejecting the delivery until UPS just left it on my doorstep and ran away - then they sent me a bill for €800! Anyway, MF’s site shows standard shipping times to be 3-4 working days, so I rely on that with a buffer of a day or two. They don’t seem to think about, or care, whether a purchase is made for a specific engagement and time in mind. I find that very irritating - especially when they charge for shipping while other sites like Netaporter, 24S, and MyTheresa do not in most cases. For awhile I had a personal shopper at MF, but they couldn’t process my payments with those benefits (I.e. - free shipping) because I will only pay via PayPal. Anyway, I still purchase from them when I can’t find the same item somewhere else, but my preference is to go with other sites or brand sites where possible.