Matches fashion returns?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, I recently purchased a bag from Matches fashion and I noticed that there was a scratch in the leather.
    Matches has free returns, but I dont know if I should just return it hassle free, or call them to get an exchange.

Ideally I would like the same bag without the scratch. Now the scratch is small on the smooth leather, but where there's suede there's a line and I'm not quite sure if its normal or not. The easiest thing to do I guess is just return, then repurchase. But what I dont want to happen is to get another defective bag.

So should I call/email them about it? The problem with this is I dont know if they'll take me seriously or just say "oh its expected" or "oh its so small" blah blah blah. But I figured if I do it this way, I can ask them to inspect the next bag and make sure it's perfect? Idk. This probably isnt even possible

What do you guys think I should do?

2. They have excellent customer service they should be able to help u

3. You should take it back, they will help you for sure.