Match your new BERRY bag!!

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
this is a totally lame thread...but I had a customer the other day that had her nail polish matched exactly to her new Hamptons bag....so I commented on it. apparently OPI has a great new FA collection out, "French Collection" all rich berries and purples...great to go with any of the new Coach colors!! I went right away to pick up some new polishes!

Love OPI, wearing it now (Bogota Blackberry)...and the best part is that it lasts so much longer than the other stuff :tup:...I also noticed the other day that they have a Sephora OPI line... hmmm, worth checking into...

Eeeeek! I have to have this color!!! :yahoo:
eiffelforthiscolor.jpg

Love OPI, wearing it now (Bogota Blackberry)...and the best part is that it lasts so much longer than the other stuff :tup:...I also noticed the other day that they have a Sephora OPI line... hmmm, worth checking into...

Bogota Blackberry is one of my all-time favourites and one that I keep going back to. Hmm, I must go check out this new collection, I love OPI polishes.

Awesome thread! This is going to sound stupid but, my BFF just mailed me some black nail polish which I LOVE (without looking too goth). Then I was on a mission in search of my ergo pleated tote in natural. This weekend, the outlet near me only had it in black...and I took that as a sign! I got the BLACK and I'm totally LOVING it! :P

I think I have the berry one that she's talking about that matches the bag. I bought the Cafe Cuties La Collection de France Opi mini nailpolish set. It's has four 3.75 mL bottles with:

• Eiffel for This Color
  • Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
  • Parlez-vous OPI?
  • RapiDry Top Coat
I haven't worn it yet, but just last week, I was thinking that one of them matches my purse's colour exactly.

I also think that I have the super-dark polish in the pictures above. It's in this set I have. At least I think so. It's a reallllly dark purple, right, with the faintest hint of sparkles. Looks almost black, but it's actually purple.

this is a totally lame thread...but I had a customer the other day that had her nail polish matched exactly to her new Hamptons bag....so I commented on it. apparently OPI has a great new FA collection out, "French Collection" all rich berries and purples...great to go with any of the new Coach colors!! I went right away to pick up some new polishes!

Last edited:
i wear "i'm not really a waitress"..on my toenails....i usually only do white tips on my fingernails...i like the clean look on my hands but i totally dig that berry color so fall looking...