Match your CL's to your accessories....

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
Ladies....

I want this thread to showcase your CL's matching your accessories. If you have a belt, bracelet, bag, top, etc. that matches your shoes, please post it.

I have been looking for skinny belts or accessories to match all of the metal patents and the red Dillians.

I think we can all help each other out this way.

I will add what I have pictures of now and will add as I find things that match.

Attachments

jancedtif

HEART! E.A.G.L.E.S.
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Not very far from you...
Love this thread Jap!:tup: Here is my only Chanel bag and my Ballerinettes. Not sure if this is a combo I'd wear together, but they do match (somewhat) in color and in texture.

Attachments

techie81

No more shopping!!!!
Jul 8, 2008
SW
Loving this thread! My accessories are rather sad in comparison to my shoes but I have a bag or belt or two that work together...

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
ughhhh this thread is making me want a Chanel even more! lol

jap - i love your pairings... the python and chanel matches perfectly and the studded vps and the black look great

jance - i'd be curious to see the bag and shoes on... i think that might give you a better idea if it goes well. what a lovely shade a cream!

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
Jance, they look great together. Love the bag!

I am totally searching for skinny belts to coordinate with metal patent. No luck so far.

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
I'll play! I have more pics of different bags and shoes but I can't find where the photos are :confused1:. I've posted this already somewhere at tPF.......

Mojito13

*CL LUV*
Jul 14, 2009
In my Louboutins
I found another one, which I've also already posted in another thread.....

Great match! I'm sure Stacey and ******* from "What Not to Wear" would be very proud of you. Like Stacey says "It does have to 'match' it just has to 'go'":biggrin:
Beautiful.

...Can you tell I'm a fan of the show...