Match Sunglasses to Purse??

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Do you ladies feel the need to match your sunglasses to your purse? I'm not talking about just color but as far as Designer.
I have 9 different Chanel sunglasses that I wear with my Chanel/LV/Dior purses but it never feels right when I wear my them with LV and Dior.

I know the solutions is that I need to buy some LV and Dior sunglasses instead of always going for the Chanels (which i just :heart:)...but is this a big deal to anyone?

Nah, I never feel the need to coordinate sunnies to bags as far as designers go. Color is another thing though - brown bag = brown or tortoise sunnies for me. :smile: Most of my sunnies happen to be Chanel, and I do carry Chanel bags a lot, so by default they sometimes match haha... but not intentionally, because I agree with Luccibag about being too "matchy matchy," so sometimes I reach for other designers (in sunnies). :smile:

I'm pretty opposite. When I wear my chanel bags I reach for the valentino or dior glasses. When I have my balenciaga or LV I wear the Chanels. I just don't want to overdo it on the logo.