Match Sunglasses to Purse??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you ladies feel the need to match your sunglasses to your purse? I'm not talking about just color but as far as Designer.
    I have 9 different Chanel sunglasses that I wear with my Chanel/LV/Dior purses but it never feels right when I wear my them with LV and Dior.

I know the solutions is that I need to buy some LV and Dior sunglasses instead of always going for the Chanels (which i just :heart:)...but is this a big deal to anyone?

2. No I don't match my sunglasses with my purse. I don't think it's necessary and to match designers.

3. I own two pairs of Juicy Couture sunglasses in the same style but different color. I wear them with everything ... I don't think it's a must to match brands.

4. No, I don't feel the need to match my designer glasses to designer purse.....:supacool:

5. Since I love Chanel, I get a little worried that people think I look too matchy!

6. No, my sunnies don't need to match with my handbags...there will be too much to think about before I step out the door....no need for more worry.:Push:

7. There is a such thing as being too "matchy matchy". IMO this is one of em.

8. Nah, I never feel the need to coordinate sunnies to bags as far as designers go. Color is another thing though - brown bag = brown or tortoise sunnies for me. :smile: Most of my sunnies happen to be Chanel, and I do carry Chanel bags a lot, so by default they sometimes match haha... but not intentionally, because I agree with Luccibag about being too "matchy matchy," so sometimes I reach for other designers (in sunnies). :smile:

9. Mine match by default too, although I am kinda anal about wanting Chanel sunnies to match my purses.

10. I'm pretty opposite. When I wear my chanel bags I reach for the valentino or dior glasses. When I have my balenciaga or LV I wear the Chanels. I just don't want to overdo it on the logo.