Mastic or Creme?

1. Hi !!
    I really really want a paddy after seeing all your beautiful handbags.. I checked on eBay.. Roz is selling a Mastic and Creme paddies.. I cannot decide what color to get.. What do you think???

Is anyone selling their craie ???

thanks a lot!!

2. I actually love the creme

3. I personally like them both....but if i had to choose, i think i'd choose mastic. It's got a lovely yellow undertone, whilst still remaining relatively neutral.:yes:

Maybe i'd just go for both and then decide once i'd got them in my hands....

Here's the links to Roz's auctions:

Mastic

eBay.co.uk: AUTH CHLOE PADDINGTON BAG MASTIC AUTUMN 06 HANDBAG MPRS (item 270041117016 end time 26-Oct-06 21:15:47 BST)

Creme

eBay.co.uk: AUTH CHLOE PADDINGTON BAG CREME AUTUMN 06 HANDBAG MPRS (item 270041117594 end time 26-Oct-06 21:17:16 BST)

4. I'd vote for mastic.

I saw the creme IRL and was not in love with the tone of this bag :sad:

5. Really?? I wish I could see them IRL.... :sad:

6. mastic :graucho:

7. Really didn't love the creme. It was too dark for light colored bag, and too light for a beige bag, it was just weird, IMHO. DH thought so as well.

Check aloharag.com - they just got mastic in for $1389 (I'll post under the shopping forum as well).

Good luck and have fun on the hunt!

8. I prefer Mastic as well, I agree with hmwe on the creme. It's an awkward color to me. :s

9. They are both nice colors, but I would choose Creme for myself. =)

10. I LOOOOOVE Mastic.
    That would definately be my next paddy color, unless I could find an 05 Craie.

11. Thanks so much for your opinions!!

What do you think about the blanc?? Is it really similar to the mastic?

12. I absolutely love my blanc. However, since I have never seen mastic IRL, I can't truly compare.

I can say that blanc is about the same color as the standard Chloe dustbag. My pics always seem to come out too white :sad:

But it is a warm color, not white-white. I think these pics are more true to color:

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

13. Mastic is a great color in rl! For a while, I had it confused with another color until I happened upon a Mastic Paddy and thought "Wow, what a great color, I wonder what it is!"

So... that said... my vote is Mastic! Craie is beautiful too, so really, either one wil work well. But :love: the Mastic!

14. hmwe46 - thanks for the pictures! Your bag is amazing!

I really like the blanc for some reason, the color is beautiful... I think I like it better than the creme..

15. I think blanc is much more beautiful than creme, creme is too dark.
    I just saw a mastic paddington on eBay and the colour is very nice too. I'll perfer blanc or mastic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice