Master list of stores for Canadians?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new to this site and also a newbie Coach enthusiast :smile: I did a search and didn't come up with anything but if this exists, please point me in the right direction.

Is there a list of stores, physical and online, that Canadians can purchase Coach from other than Ebay, Holts and Coach stores? I'm interested especially in reputable online retailers that ship to Canada. TIA :smile:

2. I am not sure about Canada, but other than the retailers you mentioned, I think the only retailers that sell authentic Coach online are Nordstrom, Macys, and Dillards.

3. there are no other reputable stores that im aware of. coach.com does ship to us now though!

4. Other than Holts and actual Coach boutiques, I am pretty certain there are no other stores in Canada that carry Coach. Although, while I was at Winners last week, I overheard one woman telling another about the Coach diaper bag she had bought there the week before. This was at the Winners located in Scotia Bank Plaza in TO. It wouldn't be unusual for Winners to have some Coach items since they have the same parent company as TJ Maxx in the US and lately, there have been lots of stuff at TJM.