Master list of all new chloe bags in purple

I like the idea of more bluish than red, acshih. So intriguing. And Tag - that is where I must have gotten the idea. My daughter gave me a DVD of "La Vie En Rose" for Christmas. She knew I loved that film. "Non - je regrette rien" - THAT is MY new motto!! Thank you Edith Piaf. And now I will have to re-read Oscar.

Saw the pigalle irl. It is a really dark shade of purple. More bluish than red.

OOO, Thanks for that Acshih...that's really whetted my appetite:drool: (oh dear...hope Sacoche get some in with the new stock because that's the ONLY way I'm going to be able to get one:sad:). Was it the Quilted Medium Bay that you saw in that colour ?

OOO, Thanks for that Acshih...that's really whetted my appetite:drool: (oh dear...hope Sacoche get some in with the new stock because that's the ONLY way I'm going to be able to get one:sad:). Was it the Quilted Medium Bay that you saw in that colour ?

Yes Tag find out about Sacoche please and then report back here!! :jammin:

Yes Tag find out about Sacoche please and then report back here!! :jammin:
Will do, although I have driven Irene nuts:nuts: over the last few weeks what with returning the first bag and then saying I wanted the rectangular Moka one in exchange, then changing my mind and asking for store credit and a whole lot more stuff about the machinations of physically returning the bag,so I might wait a few days before I get back in touch with her... I have to say she's been sweet, patient and extremely accomodating throughout all my nonsense though :angel:!

I understand^^ I'm in angst over the Epice Bay or the new Seagreen Bay. Hummm both are great colors but the new Bay will be full retail and I don't want to do that?????

I bug Irene too, laughing. That's why I want you to go in like a soldier.:rolleyes:

I understand^^ I'm in angst over the Epice Bay or the new Seagreen Bay. Hummm both are great colors but the new Bay will be full retail and I don't want to do that?????

I bug Irene too, laughing. That's why I want you to go in like a soldier.:rolleyes:

Oh the fact that I'm not the only person making that poor woman's life a misery:sad: makes me feel slightly less guilty:s. I will march into the frontline on behalf of us Chloe girls and get the Sacoche info we need after a respectable period of time has passed since I sent my last neurotic email to the long suffering Miss Irene ( that woman really is a:angel:!)

Seagreen Bay, eh ? I've never seen one of those. Is that the quilted variety you're talking about ( Boy, am I obsessed or what :shame:?) ?

Saw the paddy capsule shoulder bag and the paddy capsule tote. For some reason, the leather and the color both look much, much better for the paddy capsule tote. Nordstrom should have the paddy capsule flap as well. Saw the Patent bay as well in the boutique, the color is not as bright as in the pic. Purple in the Maya is really,really gorgeous, however.

Ranking the purple bags I would like:

Colorwise: 1. Purple in Maya 2. pigalle in paddy capsule tote 3. purple in patent bay

Bagwise: 1. Small purple Heloise 2. purple Saskia 3. pigalle paddy capsule tote.

Maybe I should start bugging Irene as well, since I don't think Josh will have either the Heloise or Saskia in Purple...When is Sacoche's next sale, anyone knows?

Here's the Maya:

index.jpg

...and here's another Maya, this time the Hobo (unfortunately, I can't copy and paste this one):