Master Craftsman

Didn't we debunk that legend a year or so ago? Some people thought that a particular craftsman mark meant it was made by a "master craftsmen", but someone asked one of the craftsmen and he said there was no such thing.

master craftsmen in terms of tenure .. might apply here .. Celine in Shanghai H has been w/ Hermes for a little over twenty years .. her studies/specialties were in leather and has taught classes related to hand-asembling processes. She demonstrated the handiwork of the 28 Jypsiere which was for sale @ H after completion. The tools she uses are her own and I think also made by her. I gather she might be one of those master craftsmen in terms of tenure and experience and such. HTH

I'm sorry, I came into it late in the game. I was researching Constance bags and read that someone had scored a bag crafted by a master craftsman. And, then I pored over several years of reading other posts and saw the term pop up again. I didn't so enough research, so please forgive. I realize all craftspeople are masters at H, so again, please accept my humble apologies.
Judy

Okay folks, this was settled over TWO years ago!. PLEASE read the following thread:

<http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/master-craftmans-stamp-a-myth-236639.html>

It is for reasons just like this that this Forum has a "search" function. We should all use it more often.

balto bag lady- no apologies necessary. sometimes it is difficult to do a complete search and asking a question shouldn't be such a problem even if the topic was previously discussed.

Ouch. I apologize too, India, I have been preoccupied with bebefish and the pregnancy forum of late, and I didn't remember that stuff being cleared up, and have always been interested as I'm Irish. :sad:

I agree with you, Fishfood: Ouch.

I also agree with you, Annie9999: I can't see a reason for BBL to apologize. Sometimes even people with tons of experience on forums can't make a feature work for them. My personal bugabear is the picture posting function, but I can't see why BBL's question would require any sort of reproof.

Sorry - didn't mean to sound so harsh. I just found out I have to replace my 2nd floor furnace/ac. Having just spent nearly $5000 with the same plumbing/HVAC company to dig up my garage and replace all the waste pipes in my house, this is NOT welcome news!

My apologies....

Sorry - didn't mean to sound so harsh. I just found out I have to replace my 2nd floor furnace/ac. Having just spent nearly $5000 with the same plumbing/HVAC company to dig up my garage and replace all the waste pipes in my house, this is NOT welcome news!

My apologies....

:hugs::flowers::smile::hugs:

sorry to hear this India , its not fair.