Massive Chloe sale at Nordies!!!!!!

KMSNYC - I think it's just called white, but I asked my SA if it was WHITE and she said no it was more cream tone??
I was just excited to have the opportunity to see a cream color paddy on sale! It should be here mid/late this week, will post pics.

it just occurred to me... I think white is BLANC, which is a gorgeous creamy white color. It's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see your pics!

Also, I just ordered from Nordstrom's - two Chloe mini paddingtons with the handles - one in muscade and one in red - I haven't rec'd them yet. If someone sees them on sale, can you let me know. I would be really unhappy if I found that they went on sale before I even rec'd my full price minis. Thank you!:jammin: :idea:

Also, I just ordered from Nordstrom's - two Chloe mini paddingtons with the handles - one in muscade and one in red - I haven't rec'd them yet. If someone sees them on sale, can you let me know. I would be really unhappy if I found that they went on sale before I even rec'd my full price minis. Thank you!:jammin: :idea:
Yesterday, I saw the mini paddington with strap in black with black hardware on sale at Nordie Valley Fair! Quick before someone get it! HTH

Call around to the different stores and ask them to give you the rundown of what they have. I live in NYC and I tracked down a taupe paddy on sale from a Nordstrom in CA that way a while back. I paid over the phone and they shipped it out and I had it the same week. It was the Brea or La Brea location in CA, and the sales rep was very sweet and helpful. :smile:

The sale at Nordstrom on Chloe is evil! LOL. I went last night to shop for other people, but I ended up coming home with a beautiful Silverado for 40% off. I just couldn't pass it up. It is very unique and I :heart: it! I want to say the color is bordeaux w/ suede accents. They also had 3 of the messenger style Silverado and a yellow zippy style Paddy. The yellow one is missing a key though.

BTW, it is the Nordstrom in Sac, CA at Arden Fair.