Massive Chloe sale at Nordies!!!!!!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
yeah I saw the Chloe on sale at our bellevue square store yesterday...SO tempting, I had to walk by quick.

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
KMSNYC - I think it's just called white, but I asked my SA if it was WHITE and she said no it was more cream tone??
I was just excited to have the opportunity to see a cream color paddy on sale! It should be here mid/late this week, will post pics.
it just occurred to me... I think white is BLANC, which is a gorgeous creamy white color. It's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see your pics!

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Cincinnati
Also, I just ordered from Nordstrom's - two Chloe mini paddingtons with the handles - one in muscade and one in red - I haven't rec'd them yet. If someone sees them on sale, can you let me know. I would be really unhappy if I found that they went on sale before I even rec'd my full price minis. Thank you!:jammin: :idea:

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
in my cozy home
Also, I just ordered from Nordstrom's - two Chloe mini paddingtons with the handles - one in muscade and one in red - I haven't rec'd them yet. If someone sees them on sale, can you let me know. I would be really unhappy if I found that they went on sale before I even rec'd my full price minis. Thank you!:jammin: :idea:
Yesterday, I saw the mini paddington with strap in black with black hardware on sale at Nordie Valley Fair! Quick before someone get it! HTH

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I just wish nordstrom.com also carried Chloés on their website. The two closest Nordstroms where I live are such a pain to get to.

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Call around to the different stores and ask them to give you the rundown of what they have. I live in NYC and I tracked down a taupe paddy on sale from a Nordstrom in CA that way a while back. I paid over the phone and they shipped it out and I had it the same week. It was the Brea or La Brea location in CA, and the sales rep was very sweet and helpful. :smile:

LuvManoloB

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
The sale at Nordstrom on Chloe is evil! LOL. I went last night to shop for other people, but I ended up coming home with a beautiful Silverado for 40% off. I just couldn't pass it up. It is very unique and I :heart: it! I want to say the color is bordeaux w/ suede accents. They also had 3 of the messenger style Silverado and a yellow zippy style Paddy. The yellow one is missing a key though.

BTW, it is the Nordstrom in Sac, CA at Arden Fair.