Massive Chloe sale at Nordies!!!!!!

i got one! from the mission viejo store, they said courtney was not working though. $983 with tax and shipping. they also have a black w/ gold hardware baby paddington.

I'm glad I could help! I hope they still gave Courtney the sale ?? --- it's tough working on commission and she was so sweet & helpful when she showed me the baby paddy.

I found a Winter White Paddy yesterday on SALE and it was the Private Event Shopping night, so I got 10 points for every dollar ----- does anyone have this color? It is being sent to me, so I have to wait a couple days to actually see it.
Nordies has almost every style in CERTAIN colors on sale!

Chloé
Metallic Paddington leather bag
Navy metallic leather Paddington bag with matte black hardware and large padlock.
linebg.jpg

Price $1,730.00 WAS
spacer.gif
$1,038.00 NOW

View full product details

Chloé
Metallic Paddington leather bag
Navy metallic leather Paddington bag with matte black hardware and large padlock.
linebg.jpg

Price $1,485.00 WAS
spacer.gif
$891.00 NOW

View full product details

that's a big difference.. I don't know why they would change the retail prices but they have done that on all the Chloe items that are on sale.

Justonemore.. you are probably right & they seem to have made mistakes on all the Chloe items prices on the sale page when I first logged in & bought a wallet. I had saved the page to look back & see what else I could spend my $$ on... ;) it looks like only the Chloe's were changed... I was just a little ticked because I placed my order thinking I was buying something for $222 & it rang up $261... I did it so quickly I forgot to put in the code for free shipping so that's another $25... but that was my mistake. ;-(

Pinkie, can you contact them about the shipping charge and let them know you had the free shipping code ..... they might credit you?
I can understand your frustration --- The items are pricey, it's nice to get it for the lowest price possible.
I ordered the Blue/Black Chloe, but I had seen it for $1730 less the discount, and was excited to get it on sale at ALL!

I was at Nordies Walnut Creek, CA today and they had a ton of Silverado's on sale, a few Edith's, and a single orange large paddy tote with the bottom lock.

They also had a TON of paddy's in rouge, mastic, creme, black on black, muscade, and jade not on sale.

Sorry, I don't think I've seen the winter white. What's the name Chloe gives the color? Is it called "winter white" or something else?

The odds are very, very good that it's going to be GORGEOUS! :nuts:

Sorry, I don't think I've seen the winter white. What's the name Chloe gives the color? Is it called "winter white" or something else?

The odds are very, very good that it's going to be GORGEOUS! :nuts:

KMSNYC - I think it's just called white, but I asked my SA if it was WHITE and she said no it was more cream tone??
I was just excited to have the opportunity to see a cream color paddy on sale! It should be here mid/late this week, will post pics.