Massimo Dutti Fans

Jun 19, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else is a fan of Massimo Dutti:

http://www.massimodutti.com

It's the sister brand of Zara (under the group Inditex) and I absolutely LOVE it. I genuinely believe the quality is far superior to that of Zara, and the styles and cut of the clothes are brilliant. I have a cape from the F/W '11 season and was stopped by so many people asking where I bought it.

Any other fans out there? :smile:

Ps. OH HOW COULD I FORGET. David Gandy models for the store. Oh hello divinity.

Love this brand too! I bought two blazers and a pair of skinny black pants from their F/W 2011 collection!

Didn't know it was Zara's sister! LOL
Their quality is far more superior than Zara's, IMHO. And their prices are a bit higher, from what I've noticed.

I got the coolest leather and wool shirt there when I was in Barcelona. It is a fitted tee style with a leather body and wool sleeves. It looks very expensive but was only 120 euro. The store reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren.

I like Massimo too!! They have great clothes and accessories! There are no stores in the us? What shame, they really have great cothes at good prices.

Reactions: Gabs007
I love the brand, the quality is fantastic and it isn't too pricey. It's a little dearer than Zara but it is so worth it!

That's the downside I guess, they sell online now but only within the EU I think.

love massimo dutti - prefer often to zara, depending on what I am looking for. recently uterque opened up here (also belongs to inditex) for some more fashionable and unique pieces, also really great.