Massimo Dutti Fans

I really liked their silk blouses from about 3-4 years ago. Recently though none of their tops have caught my eye. I find myself continually liking their leather jackets (same goes for the men’s styles for hubby). Shoes are okay - they look nice but the leather oxfords I bought aren’t the most comfortable.

I love MD....wish the prices were closer to Zara prices but obviously the quality and materials are more upscale.

I don’t think they are across the board - maybe some pieces, like their leathers and sweaters. I only own 2 pieces - a pair of simple camel cotton joggers- so thin and the stitching a bit messy that I would have thought they were sold in Zara and doesn’t seem to wash all that well and a black dress with faux pearl neckline. It’s a poly viscose fabric. The cut is more generous and I think the sewing is a bit better on that piece. It’s all hit or miss in my experience.

This seems to be the color of the season at Massimo Dutti...I saw several things in this color!:drool:
View attachment 4824669

View attachment 4824676

View attachment 4824677
I ordered the Skirt because I've been looking for a skirt like this for some time. Unfortunately, the material was too scratchy for me.
Today the launched the limited edition. It could be nice for some of the more fashionista-y women, some Isabell Marant lines and the 80ies blouses. Nothing for me but it looked nice.