Massai owner, your opinion please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To Massai owner(s)

Please tell me how do you like your Massai. Is it a great bag for you? Do you like the old Massai better than the new? Is it worth the price? Your thoughts are greatly appreciate. Thanks.

2. I don't have one, but I was at a company retreat this weekend and my boss's wife has one. She says its a great bag and has no burning desire for anything else. Hers was the classic style (the smaller as oppose to the mega one) in gold clemence with PH. Looked great too.

3. Well I do not own one, but have often thought of buying one.
    The only thing that holds me back is that I think it would be hard to find things inside the bag. That said I think it would be a great travel bag.

4. I have two massai PMs. First one was in orange and I loved it so much that I bought it in a neutral as well (Parchemin). The only downfall is things DO get lost inside the bag but I try to use the interior pocket for small items and also keep things in small bags to help. But aside from that, its a very easy bag to carry.

5. I have the large size in the older style and really enjoy it. Fell in love with it after seeing pics of Jennifer Anniston carrying one thru the airport. I like that I don't feel like I have to baby it and that it is casual and very easy to carry. I get complements on it every time I use it. I personally am not attracted to the newer style. JMHO.

6. Thanks for your input, everyone. Do you think it's hard to find the old Massai these days?

7. Yes I have one and in two words. LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!! Hope it helps darling it's a grate bag mine is huge and this is what I enjoy about it !!!!!!!

8. I have an orange Massai PM and like it a lot. It's easy to use and works just as well in an office environment as it does in a casual weekend picnic event. I only wish that I had gone for the GM size since it does look a little funny if you carry a lot of things due to its slim design profile. I don't think it's hard to find the non-Massai cut version; I've seen both the older and newer styles on display recently.

Attached Files:

9. Mmmm that's gorgeous!

10. I had two GM Massai's. Beautiful bags, but they just did not work for me. I carry a lot of stuff, and the weight on my shoulder caused me problems. Also, everything settled to the bottom of the bag and into the corners, and it was hard to find things quickly in the bag without having to rummage around and sometimes take stuff out.

11. I have an Iris Massai Cut PM. Unlike the older version, it's easier to stay organized with the Cut and it's such a great, everyday hobo bag. I'd love one in Vert Bengale...

12. I have the Iris Massai in the GM size and love it. I also bought it in Rouge h. I use a bag organizer in all my bags, makes it easier.

13. LaLa28, your Massai is beautiful. I don't know if GM would be too big for me since I'm only 5'3. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking and wished u gone for GM?

Ranag: sorry your Massai didn't work out too well for you.

Restricter: I can see how the new version is easier to stay organized but I thought the old version is so beautiful too. It will be a hard decision for me to choose between the old and the new. *sigh*

Does anyone have any modeling pics of Massai on you? I'm trying to decide on the size. Thanks, everyone!

14. I have one massai in the older style PM - it is a really funky bag and I am still in love with it! I like how there is the longer strap (cross-body) option too. But as mentioned it's no good if you carry a lot of stuff around, and it takes a while to dig the thing you are looking for inside your bag.

15. Ok, maybe this is a stupid question but I was wondering...
    Does the Massai PM have two straps (a longer and a shorter one) or just one adjustable strap? Is it a specific model that can be worn cross body or is this possible with all the Massai PM bags?
    Because I might be interested in a Massai PM in the future that can be worn as a shoulder bag and cross body ;).