Massai GM Question

S

schleifstein

Hi,

I heard two different stories from two SAs today about the Massai GM. One said that the Massai GM will no longer be available, though she has access to Havane or Ebene Evergrain. The other said that it will continue to be available, but only in clemence. I am looking for black or ardoise swift/evergrain. Does anyone know whether the bag will continue to be available, and, if so, whether it's available in those leathers?

Thanks,

E

it will continue to bethere but true clemence is the only one going on and i do sujest you wait becasue thee is a reason for the clemence move the leather is better for the model

it will continue to bethere but true clemence is the only one going on and i do sujest you wait becasue thee is a reason for the clemence move the leather is better for the model

Thanks, birkel! So evergrain/swift doesn't work? Does anyone have one? Does anyone know what Jennifer Aniston has?

i think that it is clemence but yes it is harder to upkeep it in swift and evergrain dont get me strted had a kelly could not use it

Oh no, please tell me. I was also considering the massai cut in evergrain. Is there a problem with it rubbing against the body?

I have two GM's in Clemence. They are beautiful bags in this leather. I guess they are phasing this bag out because of the new Massai Cut bags?

Attachments

• massait18.jpg
    massait18.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 165
  • massai1.jpg
    massai1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 161