Massai Cut?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has a Massai Cut? I was looking at one just the other day but thought I'd ask you guys for pros and cons before doing anything....

S'Mon

I tried on a 40 and 32 Massai Cut. Size wise, i am indifferent as they look good in their own way. So I like the look, but I certainly not a fan of the execution. The shorter strap doesn't not allow me to zip open/close easily, same as the long strap. I prefer the marwari for a short strap and evelyne for the cross body. But if you don't usually zip your bag, then it shouldn't be a concern. Oh I prefer evergrain to clemence.

But i have to say, it looks great! that is one good reason to get one.
Me with a 32 Massai Cut (evergrain)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Massai Cut.jpg
    Massai Cut.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,962
I tried one on, but I didn't feel it would hold very much, although it looks good on..S'Mom, you would rock this bag

I think particularly if you're on the shorter side, this bag looks really good on

In fact, I think it looks better on, then on the shelf

Thanks, ladies.......ROBEEE, you look lovely! Thank you for the photo....

I don't know. I'm looking for a nice, casual, roomy shoulder bag and I thought this might do the trick BUT I'm not sure. And nowadays, if I'm contemplating a purchase from the store, I want to be 101% sure before I jump. I'm not sure this bag will age with me....and at this point, it has to! LOL!!!!

S'mon

roomy is not part of the deal for this bag, unless u are looking at a 40, but still I will prefer my marwari, very under the radar, lots of room, can put real robee in it, and the front pocket flap makes taking things like hp, wallet out easily. I am not young, so my bags need to age with me too.

Thanks, R.....it's got to be roomy otherwise it's a no-go. Not that I carry a ton of stuff around but I have to be able to add to it as the day goes on....

*sigh* back to the drawing board, I'm afraid......

Smon - i don't carry much stuff too, but when you are shopping, the extra room in the bag means less carry on the hand:P And some bag just look great when stuffed, e.g. birkin, marwari :biggrin:

your drawing board must be huge!

Hi S'Mom. Happy you started this thread! I have a 32 in Iris coming very soon! The 40 was just too big for my frame. I have a Massai and thought I wouldn't like the cut, BUT I do! It really feels like a totally different bag. Happy hunting!

VICKY.... Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you think when it arrives and how much room is left once you put all your necessities inside....

S'mom .. sometimes color makes the difference .. what colors are you considering?
I also like the evergrain better then clemance .. has a refined casual look.
I think J. Anniston has the Massai in gray and I always loved that look, with the t-shirt and jeans and a losange ..

I like the spy-pic robee .. you look good w/ the 32 ..

Last edited: